Ways to save for the holidays at Walmart #wmtmoms

This year will be over in the blink of an eye. I’d say I can’t believe it is November but the hawk has swooped in to Atlanta and it is so cold here I’ve already turned on the heat. And if you are thinking this native New Yorker has become “soft” because I live in HOTlanta, you are wrong! For the past three nights - beginning on Halloween, we have had an overnight freeze warning so turning on my heat was a necessity. Fall lasted about 3 weeks and we are smack dab in the midst of winter! And you know what that means? Time for holiday shopping! But first, you’ve gotta switch out those Halloween decorations for something new.




Hilarious! But seriously, now is the time to start the holiday shopping and Walmart is kicking off the season with some very exciting things! Tomorrow, November 3rd at 12 midnight Pacific Time on Walmart.com cyber savings event you will see some deals that will rival Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Because it will probably be a cold day in H**L before you see me in a store on Black Friday, this is right up my alley! I’ve committed to shopping early this year and I am excited about the online deals in this 24 hour event! Here are just a few to look forward to:


·         Sony 48” LED HDTV for $348, was $448
·         Nintendo 2DS Handheld Video Game System for $79, was $99.96, regularly $129.96
·         Barbie Dreamhouse for $120, was $148.82, regularly $159
·         Nextbook 7.85” tablet with 8GB memory for $49, was $99
·         Element 40” LED HDTV for $199, was $298
·         NutriNinja Pro Blender Silver/Black for $65, was $99
·         Crayola Paint Maker for $12, was $18.88, regularly $24.97
·         Easy-Bake Ultimate Oven, Purple for $35, was $40


And in addition to deals like these, Walmart is expanding my favorite thing - Savings Catcher to include holiday turkey and ham (I don’t eat ham but I know some of ya’ll just love it!).  I always scan my receipts with the Walmart app at the register so I don’t miss out on savings. And a new addition to the Walmart app is Search my Store. By using this you can find out if your Walmart carries the item you are looking for including the physical location and price! That is certainly a time saver! This is currently only available on android phones but will on iPhones mid-November.

There is so much going on at Walmart (including free shipping for purchases of $50 or more on Walmart.com) that I thought this infographic would be helpful! I’m especially excited about the Checkout Promise!


Holidays are in full effect, I hope you take advantage of all that Walmart has to offer, I know I will!



Disclosure: As a participant in the Walmart Moms program, I've received compensation for my time and effort in creating this post. All opinions are my own.



Comments

Popular Posts