After removing from the oven, I topped them with chopped pistachios and dried cranberries. I am telling you, this dish is amazing. Even folks who claim they don’t like brussels sprouts will enjoy it. The acidity of the vinegar combined with the sweetness of the maple syrup and cranberries is a perfect combination. The pistachios add a nice crunch. DELICIOUS!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a large bowl combine sprouts and apple. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar and maple syrup.
- Pour maple syrup mixture over sprouts and apple until evenly covered.
- Season liberally with salt and pepper
- Roast in oven 10-15 minutes until brown and tender, turning halfway through cooking (In my oven roasting for 30 minutes worked better for me).
- Top with cranberries and pistachios.
If you are looking for more holiday entertaining ideas, check out Walmart Entertaining.