Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pole Dancing for Jesus?

As you know, I enjoy fitness and I especially enjoy trying out new things. I'll do just about any exercise as long as I'm guaranteed to break a sweat and have fun. Pole Dancing for fitness is one of the things I've tried. It works the core and if done on a regular basis I know my body would be in wonderful shape. 

But today I saw a slightly different spin on pole dancing. Pole Dancing for Jesus. Check out the video and let me know what you think! 


The Coupon Sista said...

O.M.G! Really? lol

KatrinaME said...

*walks away. ashamed to live in Houston*

Harry Seo said...

PoleBarrz brings the fun right to your party venue or home. We offer premium quality poles and stages that are safe and strong. We are Houston’s premier pole rental and pole party company that specializes in making your party tons of fun.stripper poles

There was an error in this gadget
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Clicky Web Analytics