Spring Break in Atlanta at Medieval Times




Spring has sprung here in Atlanta and spring break is fast approaching. If you are looking for an exciting event to share with the kiddies over the break, Medieval Times is sure to be a hit! It is so much fun. We have a ball each and every time we go, I think it has something to do with being able to scream our heads out without restraint. This is both a dinner and a show and they are both amazing. I won’t give you a lot of detail about the show itself because I don’t want to spoil it for you, just be prepared for a night of jousting, sword fighting, and horse prancing! I will tell you that you are assigned to route for a particular knight and can wave flags, cheer for him and of course jeer at his competition.


The food it so good and very plentiful. There are options for both omnivores and vegetarians/vegans, each time we’ve gone we’ve taken some of the food home because there is so much of it! Just be forewarned, this is Medieval Times when utensils were not used and eating with your hands is mandatory! On this visit I was lucky enough to be thrown a rose by my Knight and I felt very special indeed!






If you are interested in attending, please be sure to use my code for reduced admittance - Adults $37.95, Kids & Students $29.95 with code SB17BLOG.on the Medieval Times website. You can purchase tickets I am telling you, this is a show that you don’t want to miss. This is an event that is fun for both adults and kids alike, so even if you have kids, grab some friends and go. You will have a memorable time!


Disclosure: I received media tickets for this event, all opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular Posts