Back to School at Walmart ad



As a native New Yorker, when I was a kid I equated going “back to school” with shopping for clothes that were appropriate for the Fall weather that was soon coming. However, my son is being raised in Georgia where it is still hot when school goes back in session. My son attends a school that requires uniforms and the only days the students can express themselves is Friday. For the rest of the week you can find them in khaki or blue pants with red, white or blue tops. Very patriotic (especially in light of the Olympics) because his school is named after a very special President! Anyhow, I have been pleased with the durability of the uniforms that I’ve purchased at Walmart and highlighted them last year. For this year I decided to show share some fun items that you can find for back to school at Walmart.

For most kids nationwide, back to school coincides with the beginning of football season. Now, I may very well be the only mother thinking in terms of football but I tell you I am a diehard New York Giants fan. Since I live in Atlanta, finding NFL gear for my team is impossible. In the past I’ve ordered online from Walmart but this year I was able to find a great licensed NFL Giants tee($12.88)   for my son on a visit to Walmart in New York! This is my son’s first bit of Giants apparel and I know he is going to go crazy because like me, the Giants are his team! When he goes to class on a Friday he will represent in style!



In addition to clothes, a staple that is needed for back to school are undergarments and I was pleasantly surprised to find Batman v Superman boxer briefs that are moisture wicking, stretch fabric with shape retention. My boy is growing and well, he needs some new drawers! At $6.83 for a two pack, I am sure I’ll be returning for more. With his uniforms, a new Giants tee and some underwear my son is ready for the school year and I’m able to shop while staying well within my budget! Check out Walmart for more back to school finds for your youngsters!




Comments

Popular Posts