Spring Break fun Medieval Times Atlanta dinner and show!




My son and I have experienced many things together but we have yet to try the Medieval Times Atlanta Dinner & Tournament. I have heard great things about the show, always wanted to attend and since he is on Spring Break and we are going this week. This is actually a perfect time because there special pricing for Spring Break!  From now until May 1st, tickets are discounted to $29.95 for kids and students and $36.95 for adults. Junior Knight training is included in the purchase price with the us of code SBWEB16  and all kids ages 4-12 will have the opportunity to train with the Knights prior to the start of the show. At the end of the training they will be knighted by the King!

Junior Knight Training
I am so excited about this, I know my son will have a ball training and I plan on posting all of the fun on Periscope and Snapchat (if you aren’t following me, you are missing out! I’m reneejross on all platforms)! Dinner is also included and a vegetarian option is available - just be sure to request it! My son and I are having a staycation this Spring Break and Medieval Times will help make it fun!

Disclosure: My son and I are receiving complimentary tickets for spreading the word about this offer. All opinions are my own. 

Comments

Popular Posts