Batman v Superman inspired Spring Fashion



I am a big kid when it comes to movies based on comic books. I can remember as a kid being excited about seeing Superman and as an adult, I think my excitement has grown tremendously. You can usually find me at the theater opening night of any comic book inspired movie and I can tell you that Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice will be no different. I love action and adventure and from what I’ve seen in the trailers, this movie will not disappoint! I cannot wait for this movie and with a little over a week to go, I purchase Spring fashions from Walmart inspired by the movie.  I will be wearing this outfit opening night!


Let me just say, although I was hyped as a kid to see Superman, Batman has always been my main man. I remember watching the show on tv and I guess it was thrilling to know that this man was not born with any special powers but utilized his money and wit to get the bad guys. As a Batman fan, I have to represent when I enter the theater. Walmart is the perfect place to find clothes that fit the bill (even if you are a Superman fan)!




I started by purchasing a Batman licensed tee shirt from the juniors section.  It only cost $7.88 so in my opinion, it is a bargain! I was immediately drawn to the sequins, what can I say, I love sequins and this top is full of them! If the man of steel is your favorite, there was also a Superman logo shirt in the same area. I however, am sticking to Batman but these shirts are so inexpensive, I easily could have purchased both!


To continue with the theme (you know Batman is known for wearing all black), I found some really nice black Faded Glory Velvet touch skinny jeans. Once again, a bargain at only $14.94! If you know me, you know my jeans are mostly skinny jeans. I think they work best with my body type, however what I love about Walmart is that the jean section has a wide array of options from skinny to bootcut and everything in between. And from what I could see, they were all under $20.00! Don’t sleep on the jeans at Walmart, I think they are the biggest unknown secret- especially since they carry all sizes from juniors to plus!



So what do you get when you put it all together with a cute pair of platform sandals? A spring outfit that is perfect for the Batman vs. Superman opening. I am fashion ready for the big day!  



Comments

Popular Posts