My top 5 fashion travel essentials!


I am a very frequent traveler. I often mix both business and pleasure on my trips and I want to be ready for any activity that comes my way. I attempt to travel lightly (although I am not always successful) so I thought I’d share a few of my travel essentials that keep me ready for business and fun. I was recently  introduced to Lyst.com (the sponsor of this post) and it is an online shoppers heaven! Gone are the days of visiting multiple store websites, at Lyst.com you can find styles available from Neiman Marcus, Bergdoff Goodman, Stella McCartney and more  in one place!  If you have not checked it out, you must. All of the fashion I’m highlighting is on Lyst.com.




Every single time I take a trip, a little black dress comes with me. I love this essential because I can dress it up or down depending on my needs and accessorize the hell out of it to make it versatile too! I’ll can wear a jacket or sweater over the dress during the day and transition for the night by amping up my jewelry and wearing the dress solo.







Leon Max black slinky slub Jersey V-Neck dress ($58.00)



2. Boots


If you check my closet, you will find that I have more boots than regular shoes. I am not quite sure how this happened by my boot game is fierce and I am constantly building. As the weather begins to transition from winter to spring and my travels take me to warmer climates, I have been focused on booties. Here are some that you might find in my luggage during my next trip!



Marc Ellis ankle boots ($100)  



Accessories are everything when I travel. I am partial to rings and bracelets. I love unique pieces that you aren’t likely to see anyone wearing. My jewelry helps change the look of outfits, especially if my base is (normally) black. Right now my favorite pieces are rose gold and this ring from Vita Fede is a perfect complement to the jewelry I already own and travel with.




Vita Fede - Pink Trix 3 Crystal ring ($112)




When I am traveling I like to incorporate exercise into my routine. Although I might not always be hitting the gym, I do like to walk in a city to sightsee and get my exercise on. Being fashionable and exercise can go hand in hand - as a matter of fact, I have always been one to have a large exercise wardrobe. My sneakers have been fairly traditional but I found a pair that combine both fashion and function. I’m totally in love!



Cole Haan - Silver Zerogrand Perforated Trainer ($200)


I can’t possibly bring my sneakers and not have some workout gear to look good in! My closet is full of workout pants so when adding to my wardrobe, I’m focused on tops. This sweatshirt is perfect for walks in the various cities I find myself in during my travels.



MNML Couture - Black Sweatshirt ($40)


And there you have it, my five fashion travel essentials. When I am packed and ready to go you can bet money on finding a little black dress, boots, jewelry, workout clothes and sneakers. If you must travel like I do, I say do it fashionably!


Disclosure: I have partnered with Lyst.com and been compensated for my time to develop this post. All opinions are my own.



Comments

fzillion said…
What can I wear with these black booties?
womens booties

Popular Posts