Festive Fashion for the Holiday Season



The holiday season is upon us and if you know me, you know this is my favorite time of the year! I absolutely love getting together with family and friends and since I also enjoy fashion, I like to spiffy up a bit when I am out and about on the town! During this time of the year my pockets get a little light, with entertaining and purchasing gifts for family and friends. However, this doesn’t mean that my outfits have to suffer! With a little bit of creativity, I am able to add a few new pieces to my wardrobe that will keep me shining as brightly as the holiday lights this season!

Believe it or not, a great place to shop for fashions is Walmart. When I was asked to find fashion, I was pretty sure I’d be able to come up with something that was my style. I will keep it real and tell you that if might take some time to find some things that are uniquely you but if you look both online and in store (especially the juniors area) you are sure to find something that you will like.


For a festive look I decided to go with bright leggings and a red top with a bow. I am not known for being subtle in my fashions so this works for me but of course, you can do one or the other for a festive toned down look! I found both items in the juniors section and was attracted to the silver leggings($14.99) because they are comfortable, festive and identify me as someone who doesn’t mind chatting it up with everyone at a party. Because who else but the most outgoing among us would wear glittery silver leggings?


The top($12.99) has a bow with sequins that I love (I am a sparkle girl after all) and I can pair it with a pair of jeans for a more casual everyday look. I am in love with the versatility of my outfit, together or alone, each piece makes a statement that is bold and ready for the festive holiday season!



Comments

Popular Posts