I am always on the lookout for fun activities to do with my son. If he had it his way he’d totally overdose on video games but I’m not having it. Recently Walmart sent me a Chocolate Craft pen ($29.93) to try out and my son was very excited about using it. The Chocolate Pen can be used to actually write with chocolate, make molds and decorate cookies and/or cupcakes. The pen comes with 4 packets of chocolate in different colors providing you with options for layering in molds or other decorating. Before using the pen you have to melt the chocolate, this is easily done by placing the packets in hot water in a cup.
- each packet of chocolate is for one time use
- the nozzles and clamps are for one time use
- the chocolate is exceptionally tasty
- gift bags are included in the package
- this craft is loads of fun for kids of all ages!
You can find the chocolate pen at Walmart and this fall look for a special pink pen exclusive to Walmart as well as molds for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.