Mom's Day to Night fashion



School is back in full swing! My son and I are readily adapting to early morning wake-ups, packed lunches and pick and drop off lines. For me it also means being an active participant at son’s school. From prior years I know that I don’t always have time to really switch up my outfit if I am going out following a day of volunteering and running errands. I was challenged by Walmart to create a day to night look and I am quite happy with my choice.


For a day at school I keep things pretty casual with clothing from the junior’s department. I found a little edgy No Boundaries pink hoodie tee featuring a sugar skull ($9.88) and capped sleeves with crochet detailing. I paired the top with on trend black cropped jogging pants with a pink sequined heart ($12.88). My make-up is natural, I used a favorite foundation - Color Perfect by Black  Radiance ($3.87), black eyeliner and plum lip gloss.  



After a day at school, I made a few minor adjustments to be ready for date night. I’m wearing a faded glory ribbed white tank top ($2.50) with the cropped pants and added a leather jacket from my closet. I turned my make-up up a thousand by utilizing Hard Candy’s Smokey Eyes eyeshadow palette ($8.00). I love this thing! Everything I need to make my eyes pop in a tin. It includes eyeshadow primer and eyeliner to get the perfect look for my night on the town.


I added a rhinestone studded headband ($4.88) and tear drop hoop earrings ($2.88) to complete my look. I kicked off my flip flops and added some wedge heels and I was ready to go. By mixing up some things from my closet and a few new items for Walmart I have a great day to night look on a budget!



Comments

Popular Posts