Update video UltraShape non invasive body contouring treatment #ultrashape #ultrayou



I recently had my 2nd of 3 UltraShape treatments. UltraShape is a non-invasive body contouring procedure that is done in the doctor’s office to treat stubborn fat. I am having my belly fat treated. Before I went in I took my measurements to see how things have progressed. I wasn’t really expecting a major change but I was more than pleasantly surprised to learn that I’ve lost half an inch! Now you may be thinking that is not a lot but other than having the UltraShape treatment I haven’t changing anything about my lifestyle with the exception of avoiding fatty foods the first few days after being treated. I think my progress is remarkable given I took my measurements only 3 weeks after my first treatment. In my opinion this is great! I can only imagine how much better it would be if I’d actually started exercising and really changing my diet!


I am happy so far with my results and I decided that it is important for you to see how an UltraShape treatment looks in action! During my UltraShape session I did a periscope for real time viewing. But don’t worry if you missed it! In this week’s video update, I have a link to the UltraShape body contouring treatment that you can check out! You’ll see that all I have to do is lay down and relax while the treatment is being done.



I actually look forward to having my UltraShape done because it is truly is a time when I am doing nothing but focusing on myself, relaxing and enjoying some me time! And at the same time I am making some improvements that will help me feel better overall and look better on the beach! What could be better?

Check out my video below and if you haven’t already been convinced to try UltraShape for yourself, you just might be after viewing it! I can’t wait to share my final results with you in a few weeks. Stay tuned!

Disclosure: This blog post is part of a paid SocialMoms and UltraShape blogging program. The opinions expressed here are my own.

Comments

Popular Posts