Final Update Solutions 24 Clinical Dark Spots Corrector Stick (review)


This is week 4 of using Solutions 24 Clinical Dark Spots Corrector Stick. This product is available at 1800 Walmart stores and on Walmart.com for less than $13.00. It is part of a trio of products that include Puffy Eyes and Dark Circles Corrector both in the same price point.  I have enjoyed using the Solutions 24 Clinical Dark Spots Corrector Stick and have to say that I can see some improvement in my dark spots(that are a result of my adult acne). I however have realistic expectations for the product because I know that with anything being utilized for dark spots - especially on dark skin, it takes at least 6 weeks for most products to make a visible difference.



We are all our worst critic and so I have been carefully watching my skin. Just so you know, there are new blemishes since I started treatment but overall, I can see a difference. It may not be apparent to others but I know for sure it is working.  I am confident that as I continue to use Solutions 24 Clinical Dark Spots Corrector Stick I will see even more of an improvement in my skin. I continue to be impressed by the ease of use with this product and over the last month I haven’t made a dent in my corrector stick and believe that it will easily last me for at least two more months with twice a day application as directed.



Solutions 24 Clinical Dark Spots Corrector Stick certainly provides value for money. My prescription dark spot correctors cost twice as much on a monthly basis which is why I discontinued using them. I know that for me to fully see the best results I am going to have to get my acne under control and my prescriptions are cost prohibitive so in addition to this product, I should start utilizing a product I’ve used in the past that is affordable and available at Walmart to treat my acne.

Overall I am happy with my results thus far. I am being patient and diligent about using Solutions 24 Clinical Dark Spots Corrector Stick. I am thinking that I will do an update post at the 3 month mark so that you can see the clear difference in my skin compared to day one. If you are like me and are looking for an affordable solution for dark marks, I’d recommend this product. I’d also love to see how it works for you!


Comments

Popular Posts