Family Movie Night Paul Blart Mall Cop 2


It is summertime around here and I have been in full on Camp Mom mode. It has been fun and we’ve been doing things like having fun with homemade playdough, multicolored foam and playing outside squirting each other with water. I must say however we had a ball enjoying our own movie night with the feature film Paul Blart Mall Cop 2. As a Walmart mom I received a pre-release of the Walmart exclusive 2 pack of the film which includes Paul Blart Mall Cop.  


Our movie night was filled with good eats and silly times. We all donned Paul Blart faux mustaches and the boys also added fanny packs and mini flashlights to the ensemble. I took a look at myself in the mirror wearing my mustache and well, my photo with a mustache is not internet material! I did however get many laughs around the house when I wore it.



No movie night would be complete without popcorn! I know that sharing a bowl can sometimes get hectic when you have a housefull of popcorn lovers like I do, so I am a fan of individual portion sizes. Everyone has their own bowl so no fighting or stuffing of mouths in sight! There are a ton of options out there but my personal favorite is Skinny Girl popcorn, I really like the lime and salt but there are many flavors to choose from.


Before popcorn, we noshed on my favorite movie treat - pizza. Everyone is a fan of pizza and on movie night I can take a break from cooking a full meal and just pop a DiGiorno in the oven. It is one of my favorite brands but I have to tell you, I also like the Sam’s brand that is available at Walmart. If Digiorno isn’t on sale or I don’t have a coupon, Sam’s is my go to pizza.

Finally for drinks I choose Capri Sun fruit and vegetable drink. I try to limit the juice intake and when it does happen I like to include a serving of veggies too. Capri Sun fits the bill - juice, veggies, no mess and portion controlled. As you know, I like to keep things healthy and make good food choices for me and my family.

If you’d like to recreate a Paul Blart Mall Cop 2 family night all of the supplies you need are at Walmart. The exclusive 2 pack (including Paul Blart Mall Cop) is available for $24.87 tomorrow and of course all of the snacks and treats you want are at Walmart too! I hope you have as much fun as we did!



Comments

Popular Posts