Fading my dark acne spots week 3


My adult acne started when I was in my early twenties and has ebbed and flowed at various points in my life. I can pretty much count on having a few bumps around “that time of the month” and intermittently during the rest of the month. I’d be okay with the blemishes if they’d simply go away but without fail, even if I don’t touch them at all, I have a mark. Hyperpigmentation plagues me and I have been looking for a product to fade my dark marks that is both gentle on my skin and cost effective. I was given the opportunity to try Solutions 24 Clinical Dark Spot Corrector by Walmart and I have been using the product for the past 3 weeks.  It costs less than $13.00 and is  available in 1800 Walmart stores and on Walmart.com.

Week 1 compared to week 3

I am sharing my results weekly for a month, so far so good. I am not looking for immediate results because I know with any product, particularly on dark skin, it takes awhile for there to be a noticeable difference in hyperpigmentation. I’ve been applying it twice a day after cleansing my skin as directed and am wearing an SPF of at least 15 daily.  I see some difference but I am keeping my expectations fairly low because as a rule of thumb with both OTC and prescription products, it takes at least 6 weeks to see very visible results.




I like the ease of use, as I use the stick I simply turn it up when needed. I also like that not only can I use it on my face but I am using it on my chest (that dang adult acne again) and although I don’t have them, it can be used on the hands for dark spots. I am excited about this product because it is inexpensive, easy to use and widely available. Next week I will share my final results with you.



Comments

Isn't adult acne the worst?! I definitely wouldn't mind giving this a try to see if it would help to fade some of my dark spots.

Popular Posts