My UltraShape experience part 2 #ultrayou #ultrashape


I had my first UltraShape treatment and it was totally effortless on my part. I experienced no pain at all. When I entered the doctor’s office, I found it to be a very calming environment and while filling out my paperwork I was offered a refreshment which was very much needed on that hot summer day. About ten minutes after completing my paperwork I was taken to a treatment room by my technician, Joanne. Thinking ahead, I didn’t have to remove my clothes, I simply pulled up my sundress and Joanne strapped a belt like contraption around my belly to highlight the area being treated.


I laid on the treatment bed and Joanne marked my belly area with x’s to identify the areas that would receive UltraShape. Next she placed jelly on my belly - ladies, if you’ve ever had a sonogram you know what I’m talking about and we were ready to begin. Joanne placed a disk shaped device that is approximately 6 inches in diameter on my belly and administered the sonogram. I asked how she knew when the procedure was completed and she said the machine would indicate when we were done. It takes anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour, depending on your body.


In all, my treatment took about 25 minutes.  A few times I felt the disk heating up on my belly but it wasn’t uncomfortable at all, I guess I can liken it to having a heating pad on your skin. After my treatment was completed, Joanne cleaned off the sonogram jelly, I got up and left the office. Easy as pie! I will be returning next week for my second treatment. It is suggested that treatments be spaced out between 2-3 weeks for the best results.


Here is my video where I describe my experience in detail.



Please be sure to follow me on twitter - @reneejross and periscope because I plan on live streaming my next treatment on July 2nd at 1pm. I want to give you a birdseye view of my experience! Please join me!



Disclosure: This blog post is part of a paid SocialMoms and UltraShape blogging program. The opinions expressed here are my own.

Comments

Popular Posts