My journey to get rid of my dark acne spots


No filter






I have talked about having adult acne on more than one occasion. It is something that makes me self-conscious not necessarily because of the bumps but the scars they leave behind. I rarely leave home without makeup because my scars embarrass me. For the next four weeks courtesy of Walmart I will be trying Solutions 24 clinical dark spot corrector stick and sharing my experience with you. The photo above is me in all my unfiltered glory, sans makeup with dark spots showing. It is my hope that this product works and helps to fade my dark spots.  In addition to the dark spot corrector, the line includes a puffy eye and dark circles corrector too. All of these products are priced under $13.00 and are available in 1800 Walmart stores and on Walmart.com.



Check out my video of my first impressions of Solutions 24 clinical dark spot corrector stick.





Comments

Popular Posts