I'm trying UltraShape non-invasive body contouring! #UltraYou #UltraShape

It is hard to believe that it has been almost 5 years since I started my journey to healthy living. I’ve had my ups and downs but for the most part I’ve maintained my weight loss. Over the past winter I took a brief hiatus from healthy living - I adopted the lifestyle but something about the cold and spending time at my home in New York made falling off the wagon pretty easy. To that end, I’ve gained some extra pounds and now am ready to get back in the swing of things. In addition to healthy eating and exercise, I am going to try the UltraShape non-invasive body contouring procedure to eliminate some of my belly fat. I’ll be receiving the treatment free of cost and in return, I am going to share my experience with you in a four part series.


Here is my first video giving you my thoughts about my setback and my initial feelings about the procedure.

I am excited about having my 3 visit procedure. UltraShape is the only FDA cleared non-invasive body contouring procedure that uses pulsed ultrasound to reduce belly fat. I have NEVER tried anything like this before but I am both curious and would like to kickstart getting my body ready for bikini season! I know that I will have the best results by incorporating healthy eating and exercise into my life again and I’ve already committed myself to doing so. I am looking forward to sharing my experience with you over the next few months and am working on getting over my embarrassment over letting myself go!





I am turning over a new leaf, trying something entirely new and because it is UltraSound am excited because I don’t think I will feel anything and there is no required downtime. I can have my procedure and continue with my regular daily activities. As much as it pains me, here is my before picture in my bikini.....I am far from happy with myself but now that it is out here, I am ready to see some changes! You can learn more about UltraShape by here.





I’d also love to hear from you! Have you ever had a body contouring procedure? How was the experience? Please let me know!

Disclosure: This blog post is part of a paid SocialMoms and UltraShape blogging program. The opinions expressed here are my own.


Comments

Popular Posts