I'm going to Blogger Bash 15 and have a code for you to go too! #BBNYC



Last year I had the wonderful opportunity to attend the first annual Blogger Bash Conference as an ambassador. I absolutely loved the experience. This conference was different from others that I’ve attended in the past because it targets experienced bloggers and was a wonderful combination of learning, seeing old (and new) friends and meeting brand representatives. It really was a good time. I’m happy to say that this year I am on the team of Rock Star Ambassadors for Blogger Bash and we are going to be bringing you all the info you need before during and after the event! Be on the lookout for our weekly twitter parties - this past week we tweeted with Anne Geddes, she was a special speaker last year and provided all attendees with a signed copy of her latest book!

a little makeup touch up at one of the events in 2014

More than just following my journey, I really hope that you attend Blogger Bash too! It is being held in New York City from July 16-17 at Pier Sixty. The venue is absolutely beautiful, I can’t wait to enjoy the beautiful vista of the Hudson River while interacting with friends and brands alike. There are tons of great things in store for Blogger Bash including more than 15 different interactive events: parties, meals, speaker panels, and even an off-site exclusive performance from The Blue Man Group! And of course the Sweet Suite, known as the Biggest Night of Play, hosted by the Toy Insider, a website dedicated to reviewing toys year round, providing kids, parents, grandparents, and other gift-givers with all of the information they need to choose the right toys.




To join me this year use this link to register - Blogger Bash and be sure to use the code: reneeross. Trust me when I tell you, this event is one not to be missed and this discount code will get you in at a GREAT price.

This year’s sponsors include LeapFrog, Activision, Disney Interactive, VTech, Care Bears, Peanuts, Anne Geddes, Good Enough Mother, and Canadian Lentils. I hope that you will join one or more of our weekly twitter parties with some of our sponsors, be on the lookout for my post that will include dates and times!

Hope to see you in July!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts