SheaMoisture Raw Shea Baby Wash and Lotion
Using these SheaMoisture products can help if your child suffers from exzema or dry skin like my son does. If your child has exzema, here are a few tips that may help:
- find out what is causing the itch. Eczema may be heritary but it also can be triggered by external irritants like detergent, fragrance or food.
- Eliminate the triggers
- Use cloth wipes for babies skin instead of wet wipes that contain synthetic ingredients
- Use sulfate free soap or wash because sulfates can further dry skin and worsen eczema symptoms.
- Add chamomile oil to babies/childs bath water to soften and soothe skin irritation
- Lock in moisture by using SheaMoisture Raw Shea, Camomile & Argan Head-to-Toe Baby lotion. When I tell you this is ultra moisturizing, please believe me! It has done wonders for my son’s skin.
- Aloe vera is a superfood that helps keep the skin and body in shape, add this to your diet by adding it to smoothies. Your kids will never notice it!
- Use camomile tea as a compress for eczema flares, it soothes and calms skin irritation. Follow up with a light layer of lotion.
I am telling you, I am in total love with SheaMoisture products. The scent, the moisture and the fact that they are made from natural ingredients make this a brand that I am a big fan of. If you are looking for something to use on your child’s skin, I highly recommend SheaMoisture Raw Shea, Camomile and Argan products! They are available at Walmart.