SheaMoisture Raw Shea Baby Wash and Lotion


I am a huge fan of SheaMoisture. I use the products on my body from head to toe - I’m talking body wash, shampoo, conditioner, black soap, you name it and I’ve used it. I am drawn to the brand because the products have no sulfates, parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or other synthetic ingredients. I pretty much live by the rule that if I can’t pronounce it, I won’t use it on my body!  As important as this is to me, I of course feel the same way about what I use on my son and what I recommend to my friends for their babies and children too. My son is 7 years old but he has dry sensitive skin that is in need of intense moisture and the SheaMoisture Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Wash & Shampoo do the trick. We follow it up with the Head to Toe Baby Lotion. These products are amazing. I love them and so does my son but here is a video letting him explain it in his own words.


Using these SheaMoisture products can help if your child suffers from exzema or dry skin like my son does. If your child has exzema, here are a few tips that may help:


  • find out what is causing the itch. Eczema may be heritary but it also can be triggered by external irritants like detergent, fragrance or food.
  • Eliminate the triggers
  • Use cloth wipes for babies skin instead of wet wipes that contain synthetic ingredients
  • Use sulfate free soap or wash because sulfates can further dry skin and worsen eczema symptoms.
  • Add chamomile oil to babies/childs bath water to soften and soothe skin irritation
  • Lock in moisture by using SheaMoisture Raw Shea, Camomile & Argan Head-to-Toe Baby lotion. When I tell you this is ultra moisturizing, please believe me! It has done wonders for my son’s skin.
  • Aloe vera is a superfood that helps keep the skin and body in shape, add this to your diet by adding it to smoothies. Your kids will never notice it!
  • Use camomile tea as a compress for eczema flares, it soothes and calms skin irritation. Follow up with a light layer of lotion.

I am telling you, I am in total love with SheaMoisture products. The scent, the moisture and the fact that they are made from natural ingredients make this a brand that I am a big fan of. If you are looking for something to use on your child’s skin, I highly recommend SheaMoisture Raw Shea, Camomile and Argan products! They are available at Walmart.




Comments

Popular Posts