Skylanders Easter Basket - DIY




It is hard to believe that Easter is just around the corner. This year is truly flying by! I have already prepped an Easter Basket for my son using items that are available at Walmart. My son is a huge Skylanders fan, we have Skylanders Giants, Swap Force and Trap Team so I just know he is going to be ecstatic when he receives his basket this year! I choose 6 megablocks featuring characters from the game($2.00 each)  and added them to Skylanders pail ($4.98) that I found on the 20 foot wall of licensed themed merchandise at Walmart

Check out the video of my finalized Skylander Easter Basket below:


There are a large variety of items there, including Frozen, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Paw Patrol. In addition to toys, you can find stationary and games depending on your child’s interests. If themed baskets aren’t your cup of tea, you can find a wide assortment of traditional willow, bamboo and woodchip baskets($7.98)  to suit your needs.


Of course I had to add a little bit of candy to his basket and found our favorites - Sour Patch Kids but instead of kids they are bunnies! I also added some Sour Patch sugar free gum. 


As a fun activity on Easter I plan on letting him try Mystery Peeps($1.00) to see if he can guess the flavor. I admit I’ve already sampled them and am totally in the dark about the flavor! 



We of course are going to decorate some eggs and I am really looking forward to trying out the Spraytastic! egg decorating kit found exclusively at Walmart.

What fun things do you have in mind for your child’s Easter basket this year?



Comments

Popular Posts