Top 100 Gifts and free shipping at Walmart





It is hard to believe but Christmas is just two weeks away! If you are looking for the hot gifts this season, Walmart has you covered with gift ideas for the entire family. And most importantly, you don’t even have to go in store, when you order a Top 100 gift from Walmart.com, shipping is free! You can see the entire list of the Walmart Top 100 gifts here. I know that I am shopping from this list, my son is excited about “Santa” bringing a few of his favorites!



At the top of his list is Skylanders Trap Team. We have been a Skylanders family since Skylanders Giants and my son has been talking about Trap Team non-stop since it was released in October. Santa will be bringing this down the chimney for my boy and at a a great price - $54.99 and free shipping! Both mom and son will be happy!



My son is also very excited about the Zoomer Dino. He is a long time fan of dinosaurs and has been asking for a pet. My house isn’t pet friendly at the moment but I think this dinosaur will be able to distract him from asking about a new dog in our household! I am actually looking forward to playing with Zoomer too. It is available at Walmart for $75.00.



And finally, I hope Santa thinks I’ve been nice because I am eyeing something for myself too! I would love to find a Keurig Elite K40 single serve coffee maker under the tree for me.  I am not a daily coffee drinker but when I want a cup, I could easily use this and most importantly, I can make my tea! Oh Santa, I hope you see my wish and for only $109.00 and a bonus $20 gift card it is affordable too!

If you haven’t started or you need a few final gifts check out the Top 100 gifts at Walmart!



Comments

Popular Posts