My new glasses



For my entire life I’ve had 20/40 vision. Basically, I can see from 40 feet what most people see at 20 feet. My great vision enabled me to receive a college scholarship from the Airforce because perfect vision was required. However, as I’m getting older, I’ve begun to notice that my vision that was once perfect is not so perfect anymore. As a matter of fact, I have a very difficult time reading tiny print and so I need glasses. I am a fan of the Walmart vision center because I don’t want to spend a lot of money on frames but I still want to look stylish.

At the Walmart vision centers there is a large selection of frames that have the “designer” look for a fraction of the price. For the kids they have Nickelodeon Teenage mutant ninja turtles frames (my son will go crazy when he finds out) and Hello Kitty. The frames are in so many different styles that if you wear glasses, I am sure you will find a pair that you like.

If you wear contacts, you also have options. In addition to regular lenses, you can purchase Air Optix color lenses in a variety of colors.  I am not a contact wearer (except when I’m in costume) but if you do, be sure to stop by the Walmart vision center to see what they have to offer.

The glasses I am wearing now are only $38.00 and I love them. If I have to wear glasses, I want to be sassy and these are perfect for me! Check out my video below to see me in my glasses wearing glory! LOL!





Comments

Popular Posts