UE Boom 360 wireless speaker



“Music in my life makes me happy, music and I are never apart”

You might find this hard to believe and I’m almost ashamed to admit it…..but I am guilty of playing my music so loudly in my car that you can hear me coming before you see me. Now, before you get judgy on me, know that I don’t have any booming bass or souped up sound system in my car, I just enjoy music.  Loudly.

When I am at home it makes no difference, I can play my music as loudly as I’d like without disturbing anyone. You are probably thinking that given my love of music I must have an awesome sound system at home. And, you’d be wrong. I listen to music on my laptop when I am home or on tv with one of the music channels. This is one of the reasons why when I’m in my car I like my music LOUD!

Recently Verizon sent me a UE Boom 360 degree wirelessspeaker.  This tiny device does pack a boom! I am so happy about it because not only is it functional but it is beautiful. I received a purple one and a portion of sales from this color go to Verizon’sHopeline.  And the sound? It is loudly amazing.  In addition to the sound, I love the portability of the UE Boom. It has a little carrying pin that I can use to clip onto a backpack or bag. And it is really easy to move from room to room and I have tunes when I travel! It is so small and compact, when I added it to my carryon bag I didn’t even feel the extra weight! I also love the rechargeable battery. Now I don’t have to place my speaker only where there is an electrical outlet!

Another feature that I really like is having the ability to set alarms, answer my phone and playing favorite playlists – all by downloading the app and synching it with my phone.  The UE Boom is a welcome addition to my family. Music is now a big aspect of my home. 


Disclosure: I am a Verizon Life Ambassador and am occasionally given products by Verizon to use and share my experience. No other compensation is received. And as usual, all opinions are my own. 



Comments

Popular Posts