Monday, September 29, 2014

Unique Style with Motions

If you know me, you know that my health and fitness are very important to me. One of the things that has not been a hinderance to staying healthy is my hair. I know it can be a concern for many women of color with relaxers or other styles that they fear "messing up" by sweating but I know that where there is a will there is a way and hair should not stand between you and getting (or staying) healthy! I fortunately have worn my hair natural for just about all of my life and it has never hindered my workouts (although I will admit to having a curly perm aka jerry curl at one point! Ha!). One of the things that is important with natural hair is finding the right products. I was introduced to Motions when I attended a Black Girls Run conference and samples were distributed. I was a little skeptical because I thought Motions was geared toward women wearing relaxed or straightened hair but I was more than pleasantly surprised when I learned that not only were the products great but my hair was moisturized like nobodies business! No matter if you have relaxed or natural hair, Motions has a product for you.

I highly recommend Motions and if you'd like to try the products you are in luck because Walgreen's is currently having a special offering 25% off of kits and select products are only $3.49. If you are a naturalista like me, check out this how to video by celebrity stylist Ursula. She is demonstrating a twist out upsweep, utilizing Motions products. I really like my hair in a twist out and once I tire of my current braids, I will be sure to try this style too!

This is a sponsored post for Motions through The bLink Marketing Network and Lunchbox, all opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Clicky Web Analytics