Disney's The Little Mermaid







I am a native New Yorker and one of my best childhood memories is going to the theater with my mom. She took me to both Broadway and off-Broadway shows and we had a blast. Although I am now raising my child in Atlanta, I love the Broadway Atlanta series at The Fox Theater. I love being able to expose my son to Broadway quality productions right in my own backyard. 



We had the wonderful opportunity to check out The Little Mermaid and had an absolute ball. I think I've only seen the movie once and seeing it on stage was a real treat. I pretty much had forgotten the storyline so it was all brand new for me. The singing in the show was outstanding! All of the voices were beautiful, of course Ariel sounded like an angel but all of the characters were amazing. My favorite song was Under The Sea, Sebastian the crab showed up and showed out! The scene was based on a carnival atmosphere and it was my absolute favorite part of the entire show.  I also was blown away by the voice of King Titan. His voice was so pure.  All in all my son and I both give the show two big thumbs up. The best indicator that my son liked it is that he paid attention the entire time despite having a very long day at camp. 

I highly recommend The Little Mermaid and quite frankly, I have never been disappointed with any of the Broadway Atlanta productions. If you have an opportunity to see one, please take it! 


Disclosure: I recieved media tickets for the show, all opinions are my own. 

Comments

I just can't even get over how big he has gotten. When I first started following you he was a baby...literrally. I am so proud of you and all of your accomplishments.

Popular Posts