Walmart's Christmas Ad Match #ad
As the number of posts related to entertaining here on the ole blog continue to grow exponentially, it is apparent that the holidays have indeed arrived! This is one of my favorite times of the year because I get to put all my favorite recipes together, cook and bake which I absolutely love! One of the things that usually gets delayed by me is shopping even as a procrastinator I can appreciate Walmart’s Christmas Ad match policy as a way to save money. Please watch the video below for a complete explanation of the program.
Perhaps you don’t have time to watch the video (although, really folks, it is less than 2 minutes long!) so let me explain the program to you!
Christmas Ad Match
- Purchase a grocery or general merchandise item at Walmart from November 1 - December 24 (Be sure to hold onto your receipt!).
- After your purchase you see a competitor store ad with the exact same item at a lower price.
- Bring the competitor ad and your original receipt to Walmart.
- Walmart will refund the difference in price on a gift card!
Sounds pretty good, right? Especially for those of you who are not procrastinators and like to get your shopping out of the way really early! Now you don’t have to worry about prices being reduced on items your purchase after you buy them, you can get a refund from Walmart!
Of course, there are some exclusions.
- Christmas Ad Match does NOT include:
- Black Friday Ads
- Internet pricing/ads
- Expired Ads
- Offers with gift cards
- Limited time or limited quantity offers
- Percentage off ads
- Ads with typographical errors
Well there you have it! All the information you need regarding Walmart’s Christmas Ad Match policy. No worries about missing out on deals later in the season at other stores, you will get a gift card! Happy Shopping!