Dream Kids Mommy Blogger at Niche Parent 13 Conference



The Niche Parent 13 Conference was amazing I am thrilled that I was the Dream Kids Mommy Blogger powered by Walmart. From the hotel, to the sessions and of course the ocean view everything about this experience was memorable. Dream Kids provided great swag bags for all in attendance. 
 I’ve had an opportunity to use some of the products in the line and so far my favorites are the Silky edges and the moisturizing oil which both have great scents.


For us moms who may not take a lot of time for ourselves, Dream Kids had a pop beauty salon. 



Attendees had the opportunity to have make up application and following the transformations we were given the option to have new headshots taken. I of course did it all. Check out my video and  photos!




And here is a video, it is only 15 seconds so enjoy it!




The Niche Parent Conference was full of great information ranging from SEO and PicMonkey tips to how mothers can use our voices with Moms Rising to make a difference! This was actually the only conference I’ve attended so far this year and as a veteran conference attendee I can honestly say it was one of the best!

I must give African Pride Dream Kids and Walmart a heartfelt thank you for providing me with this opportunity!


Disclosure: As the Dream Kids Mommy Blogger I was provided with transportation, hotel accommodations and conference registration. As usual, all opinions are my own.

Comments

So glad you enjoyed it, Renee! Thanks for attending and we hope to see you again next year!

Popular Posts