Live. Love. Color! (video post)

I am a member of the Hanes Comfort Crew and in May I attended the “Comfort Summit” in Walt Disney World. It was a fabulous time and during this mini conference I and other Comfort Crew members were able to have a sneak peek at what Hanes has in store for this season. One of favorite sessions was led by stylist to the stars, Phillip Bloch. He introduced the Hanes Live. Love. Color line of colorful tees, bras and panties. Before he really started the conversation, he complimented on my tee shirt color choice (although it wasn’t Hanes) saying that it is right on trend and I was ecstatic! When a stylist gives me a compliment, I know I’m doing something right!

During our conversation, he let us know that it is okay to let a little color shine and having a sliver of pretty colored bra straps under a tee or tank is quite okay! 


Me wearing a comfortflex bra under my favorite dress

I took it to heart and started wearing layers and even had the opportunity to try to use color to dress the mannequin during the summit. You can check out the video from the event below.




I also fell in love with the colorful bras, I was so happy with the girls that I made my own video about the Comfort Flex bra. It really fit the “girls” nicely and I was surprised because as a generously endowed woman I was a little skeptical of a bra sized S,M,L and if it could hold ‘em up! I was pleasantly surprised! Check it out!





If you are interested in learning more about Hanes new colorful offerings, I invite you to join the “Under Cover Color” conversation on twitter with @Hanes!  Simple answer the question “What #UnderCoverColor” are you wearing?” using the hashtag. Hanes will compile the answers and show color trends all over the country on Undercovercolor.com. You will also have opportunities to win stylish Hanes fashion finds and color products by tweeting and sharing the playful color tiles from Undercovercolor.com.

So go ahead, tweet, layer and most importantly have fun with Hanes Live. Love. Color!

Disclosure: I attended the Hanes Comfort Summit as a member of the Hanes Comfort Crew. All of my expenses were paid by Hanes and as usual all opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular Posts