A Healthier Choice at McDonald's #McDsSalad @McDonaldsATL



I know that when you think of McDonald's the first thing that comes to mind is probably french fries and then burgers. Yes, MickeyD's is primarily known as a burger and fries spot but you might be surprised that there are healthier options available if you choose to stop in. In previous posts I've talked about some of my favorites including the Egg White Delight, the oatmeal and of of course the pomegranate smoothie. This month I wanted to let you know about the premium salads available at McDonalds. 

Did you know that each premium salad is made with three cups of mixed vegetables? The side salads are made with two cups of vegetables. You can also customize your salad with grilled or crispy chicken. And if you are interested in counting your calories or are keeping a food journal the full health and nutritional information for all food served at McDonalds is available on the McDonald's Phone App, www.mcdonalds.com, My Meal Builder on www.mcdonalds.com, Nutrition brochures, select product packaging, trayliners in restaurant and on the toll-free phone line (1-800-244-6227).

Have I peaked your interest in Premium Salads? Well you have your choice of salads including:

    • Premium Bacon Ranch Salad
    • Premium Bacon Ranch Salad with Grilled or Crispy Chicken
    • Premium Caesar Salad
    • Premium Caesar Salad with Grilled or Crispy Chicken
    • Premium Southwest Salad
    • Premium Southwest Salad with Grilled or Crispy Chicken
    • Side Salad

Check out one of these salads on your next visit to McDonalds and let me know what you think!

Disclosure: I am a member of the McDonalds blogger network and have been compensated for this post. As usual, all opinion are my own.

Comments

Popular Posts