Great Value, New Packaging


Although I don’t talk about it frequently, I would categorize myself as a frugal shopper. Everything from shopping for clothes, flights, vacations and even groceries, I am looking for a good value. So it should come as no surprise that there are items at Walmart that are the store brand called Good Value, that I purchase. You may be familiar with the packaging, it is blue and white and can be found on goods throughout Walmart.






What you may not know is that the packaging is changing and rolling out in stores as we speak. The new packaging remains blue and white, however the fonts have changing and for most of the items I’ve seen, photos are included on the package. The price points have not changed and as far as I can tell the quality has not changed.



The new packaging is certainly more aesthetically pleasing than the older packaging. I do like the photos that show the item “in action” so to speak. I think most people are visual and will appreciate the new packaging. I think this will help attract new customers to try Great Value. Since I’m already convinced that with the Great Value brand quality is not compromised, the packaging really doesn’t make that much of a difference to me.

I still am in love the price of my Great Value pistacioes compared to the brand name and since I love this snack, I will continue to purchase it. No matter what the package looks like! Next time you are in Walmart be on the lookout for Great Value, try it and let me know what you think!






Comments

Popular Posts