Walmart Green's Recycle Revamp Pin to Win Contest!

After being heavily influenced by my good friend Jennae several years ago I become more aware of ways I could live a greener life. Of course, this is a process and I am constantly on the hunt for new ideas on ways to repurpose things I already own before I throw it out or go buy something new. One of my favorite pieces is this clutch made from Coca-Cola can tabs.

I can't take the credit for making it because it was a gift, however, I'm always on the lookout for items like this that I can make or purchase myself. A great place for inspiration is Pinterest


Walmart believes that you have some brilliant ways to upcycle goods and wants to see your talent on Pinterest! The Walmart Green Recycle Revamp “Pin to Win” contest celebrates creatively reusing and repurposing items in fun ways. This contest provides you with an opportunity to show your creativity and win prizes! At stake? A $500, $250 and $100 giftcard. So how do you enter? 

1. Create a new board titled “Walmart Green Earth Month: Recycle Revamp” 
2. Follow @walmarthub on pinterest
3. Repin the Contest announcement
4. Pin a photo of your project explaining how you created it and use the hashtag #Walmartgreen
5. Send a link to your pin to grnroom@walmart.com 

Excited yet? Ready to show off those skills? Well, I'm looking forward to seeing your creations because the top 10 pinboards will be sent to me and some of my  fellow Walmart moms will be helping to choose the winners! Again, you can win a $100, $250 or $500 giftcard for Walmart. 

So get on those thinking caps for a new project using old items or share an oldie but goodie! You have until April 30th to enter and the winners will be announced May 6, 2013. 

For more information you can visit Walmart's Green Room 


Comments

Dana said…
It makes me feel like me just donating my pop tabs to the Ronald McDonald House is just lacking of creativity.

Popular Posts