MUPS - shoes with versatility! {video}


I am absolutely in love with my MUPS shoes. The tagline of the company is "One pair, for every where" and this is true. Let me explain, MUPS are shoes that are made with removable shoe ornaments. Each pair arrives with two ornaments that attach with velcro. It really is an ingenious system. I have so much versatility with my shoes and can I tell you how much easier packing is now? I can change the look of my shoe by simply changing out the ornament.





I really don't think my photos provide a true indication of how unique and cute these shoes are. I made a video that I hope you take a look at because at least one pair of these shoes, in my opinion, should be in every woman's closet! 






These shoes are currently available in multiply styles including oxfords, sandals and will soon be available for little girls. The packaging is amazing and I see myself adding a few more pairs to my closet so that I don't wear out my current pair. I wear them almost daily! For more information you can visit the MUPS website and I'm sure your will find a pair to love too!

Disclosure: I was sent a pair of MUPS for review. All opinions, as usual, are my own. 

Comments

Popular Posts