Beauty Scoop




If you were given a bird’s eye view of my bathroom you would immediately notice I am a beauty product fiend. I am not quite sure how it happened by my counter is laden with beauty products. I have all of my make-up stored in a caboodle that I need to replace because it is overflowing! There are also two baskets filled with products that I am planning on using in the near future, some were sent to me but many I have received as samples when I purchase other beauty products. You would think that I’m ready to stop but I’m not!

There was a time when I took all of my beauty advice from magazines but I simply don’t have time to read them and they pile up, needlessly adding to the clutter in my home. Now, I take all of my beauty cues from online destinations and you will probably be surprised to learn that Walmart now has a partnership with Conde Nast to provide great articles, videos and the latest trends on the site Beauty Scoop. I already am a fan of Walmart for my beauty supplies but now I can check out Beauty Scoop to see the latest in trends for this season.

I was most impressed by the video “Handpicked for Everyday Beauty” in which one of the beauty buyers at Walmart provided tips for products that as the title suggests, can be used daily. I am personally looking forward to purchasing her recommended  Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation because it is a foundation, primer and powder all in one. Any product that will save me time when applying my make-up is a bonus in my book!


In addtion to the video, in this month’s edition of beauty scoop there are articles about choosing the best foundation, plumping your lips and tips for ensuring your makeup stays put in warm weather. But check out the site for yourself, I know it will be one the stops I’ll be making as a peruse the internet for beauty trends! 


Disclosure: I am participant in the Walmart Moms program. I have been compensated for my time and effort in completing this post. As usual all opinions are my own.


Comments

Popular Posts