Live 365! Heath Tips {Video}

It is hard to believe that today is the the 15th of February. I don't know about you but to me it feels like this year is flying by! I have remained true to my goal of posting daily videos - sometimes twice daily! I love video because it gives me an opportunity to connect with you. I keep my videos short because I know we all have busy lives and you may have noticed that I've recently started focusing on health tips. I hope you enjoy my videos and if there is something that you'd like to see me address, please let me know! Here are my latest videos, enjoy!

Step Away from the Scale - I know this is a hard one but believe me, it will help keep your sanity if you are on a journey to healthy living!




Clean Your Pantry - Taking this simple step will help eliminate snacking on the unhealthy foods that are left over from a past life [ahem].




Comments

Popular Posts