Honey Bunches of Oats Greek Honey Crunch!



Although Spring is fast approaching (honestly, I can’t wait for the weather to break for good these ups and downs are killing me!) the cold mornings make it very difficult to get out of the bed. I find myself starting my workday before rising because I don’t want to leave the warm cocoon of my bed. The cool mornings have effected my son too! He likes to say cozy in his bed and although he used to come in my room when he awakened now I’ll go in and he’ll be awake waiting for me!


I give us both more time in the morning to get up and out which means that after showers, toothbrushing and getting dressed our time is limited for breakfast. Although I occasionally am able to fit a sit down breakfast in with my son, more often than not before he is done we are headed to the car for school. I think it is more important for my son to be well rested and cozy. We spend at least ten minutes in the car in the morning so it is important for us to have transportable food. My son is a chronic snacker so breaking the fast in this way works out well for both of us.

He is a big fan of yogurt so we take a yogurt tube and a small bag of cereal with us but now that Honey Bunches of Oats has a cereal with yogurt we are killing two birds with one stone! Honey Bunches of Oats Greek Honey Crunch has over 2 servings of whole grain in each serving and 5 grams of protein!


My son says the taste is amazing and he absolutely loves it. To date this is his favorite breakfast cereal! At only $2.96 a box, I think Honey Bunches of Oats Greek Honey Crunch is a deal and it is only available at Walmart. I know we will be keeping this in our pantry for now on!

Disclosure:  I am a participant in the Walmart moms program and was provided with a sample and compensation for my time and effort in creating this post.




Comments

Popular Posts