I do however have some tips that I plan to follow to ensure I don't catch a bug again.
5 Tips to avoid cold and flu
1. Wash your hands frequently. This is a tip for the entire family. Keeping your hands clean will lessen the likelihood of transmission.
2. Drink lots of water. Water helps to cleanse your body. Drinking lots of fluid can help fight nasty bugs.
3. Take supplements/eat citrus. I am a bug believer in the addition of vitamin C during cold and flu season. I generally get it from fruit but I like the extra assurance of a vitamin during this time.
4. Cover your nose and mouth if you sneeze. If you find yourself sneezing be sure to protect others if you are getting sick. This can help keep the cycle fog sickness from continuing.
5. If you are sick, stay home from work or school. Let yourself rest and don't spread germs to others.
In the event that you or your child gets sick you can use Zarbee's all natural cough syrup. I have used it on the past for my son since it is safe for children 12 months and older. In both regular and nighttime formulas Zarbee's has helped my son get a good night's rest when he is sick. Zarbee's is 100% drug, alcohol and medicine and 40,000 doctors recommend Zarbee's products nationwide. Zarbee's is available at Walmart.
Disclosure: I'm a Walmart mom and this is a sponsored post. I've been compensated for sharing my tips with you. All opinions are my own. I am not a medical professional, if you have questions about your health see your doctor.