Oral B Deep Sweep


I am all about healthy living. That is not to say that every single thing I put in my mouth is healthy or that I always maintain my exercise schedule but I do make a serious effort! Part of my physical health includes my oral health. I've always been told by dentists that I have great teeth. However, there are very tight spaces between them which makes flossing difficult for me. In turn this leads to plaque build-up and I spend a lot of time during cleanings having my teeth scraped. 

Because of my aversion to flossing, my doctor and hygienist both suggested that I use an electric toothbrush.  I used one for awhile and I honestly can't remember why I stopped. Right around the time I was thinking about returning to electric toothbrush I was given the opportunity by Walmart to try the Oral B Deep sweep. 





And true my oral professionals word, the Oral B Deep sweep removes up to 100% more plaque than a regular toothbrush. Some of my favorite features of the Oral B Deep sweep include:
it lasts for 7 days on one full charge, the brush indicates when to move to another area of your mouth every 30 seconds, and I just like the feel of the bristles on my teeth.

I really like using an electric toothbrush and I very happy that the Oral B Deep sweep is the brush that I am currently using.  If you'd like to try the Oral B Deep sweep visit Walmart.com for a $15.00 mail-in rebate.

If you are interested in learning more about the Oral B Deep Sweep, join the twitter party at 1:00PM EST February 13th by following #healthysmile.

Disclosure: As a participant in the Walmart Moms Program, I've received product samples and compensation for my time and efforts in creating this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.





Comments

Popular Posts