Walmart Lay-A-Way Reminder


Remember when I mentioned that I wanted to utilize lay-a-way at Walmart to buy the Kitchenaid Mixer? Well, I wasn't that mercenary. I actually decided to purchase a Furby for my son by using the service. Last week I made the final payment and picked up the toy. I've found the entire lay-a-way process to be very simple. During the lay-a-way period I was able to make payments right at the cash register so no special trips to the back of the store for me! 

Once I paid off my item, I waited a few minutes as the associate when to get my Furby. The process went very smoothly and my son will have a Furby under the tree this year. Just as a reminder, you have until this Friday, December 14th to pick up any items that you have on Lay-A-Way at Walmart. 

Disclosure: I am a participant in the Walmart Moms program. Walmart has provided me with compensation for the time and effort spent creating this post. However, my participation in this program is voluntary and my opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular Posts