Blogalicious and BoxTops for Education


I cannot believe we are only two weeks away from one of my favorite blogging conferences, Blogalicious! This is the foutth year of this fabulous conference that celebrates diversity in the blogosphere and I haven't missed a year yet! This year the conference is being held in fabulous Las Vegas, we are going to be staying at the Red Rock Spa and I am looking forward to exploring the rocks and getting some great hiking in!

In addition, I will be leading a Let's Play Recess to get our bodies moving during the conference. If you will be in Vegas, this is something that you don't want to miss! Don't worry, no running will be involved! Fun activities that can be done by the entire family are in store! 

Finally, I am attending the conference courtesy of the General Mills Box Tops for Education program (enter my contest to win Hanes for three of your kids!) and during the conference a Town Hall will be held discussing the program. I can tell you from experience that the Town Hall will be both informative and fun. I attended the Town Hall held here in Atlanta and it was simply amazing! 

I hope that if you are attending Blogalcious I will see your smiling face at the Box Tops Town Hall and my Blogger's recess. Trust me, this is going to be epic! 

Disclosure: I am a  member of the BoxTops for Education Blogger panel and all of my expenses for Blogalicious will be covered. All opinions are my own. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sounds like a pile of fun! Wish I could be there! Enjoy!
Stacie Raye said…
I'll make it to this one day! Have a great time!

Popular Posts