A Shot@Life Thank You!

                            photo credit: Shot@Life

I am totally overwhelmed by the response to my post yesterday for Blogust and Shot@Life. I never in a million years could have imagined having 600 comments.
SIX HUNDRED COMMENTS!!!!!  
Because of your comments, 600 children (at least) like the sweet baby in the photo above will receive vaccinations.  The power of social media amazes me. Since I started blogging participating in movements for social good has always been part of my mission. Last night when my post hit 300 comments I started crying. The impact of what we are all doing and the generosity of the anonymous donor is astounding. I know that with our Blogust relay we are going to hit our goal of 100,000 comments and raise $200,000!

And if you are so inclined, you can continue to support Shot@Life! For the rest of the month you can comment my fellow bloggers post - the full list is here. And, World-renowned photographer and Shot@Life Global Advocate Anne Geddes has been so inspired by the response from our communities that she has kicked off a new fundraising initiative on Crowdrise.com to raise even more! If you want to do more than comment, you can contribute $20 to help save a child's life by supporting the Blogust matching Crowdrise for Shot@Life.


Thank you again! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! 

Comments

Popular Posts