ss_blog_claim=80281e8a6739f8d9e9a2abcd6c0ea72d

Monday, July 30, 2012

Back to School Fashion Haul!

It is hard to believe that school starts in just one week! My son loves school and I don't anticipate any difficulties with his transition back to school. Of course, with a new school year, new school clothes are needed.  My son is getting so tall and I want his closet to be full of clothes that fit well. I was given a challenge to shop at Walmart and create a fashion haul video highlighting all of the clothes I was able to obtain for $100. I think I did extraordinarily well....check out my video and let me know what you think! 







Believe it or not, my son came with me and picked out many of the selections. I did not subject him to trying on outfits. I used the "hold it up to his body" method and I'm pretty sure all of the sizes are correct. Here are a few photos of the clothes we purchased.












Disclosure: I am a Walmart mom and received product and/or compensation for this post. All opinions are my own. 

2 comments:

Yum Yucky said...

I may indeed do some Walmart hauling. Been going to Target previously, but after stepping back into Walmart again after a long haitus, I was reminded of how much better the prices are in the entire store. I love me some Walmart prices.

Carla said...

I'm also a Target shopper but those are really adorable, yet fashionable, shirts that I'm sure my son would ADORE!

Thanks for the info!

There was an error in this gadget
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Clicky Web Analytics