Back to School Fashion Haul!

It is hard to believe that school starts in just one week! My son loves school and I don't anticipate any difficulties with his transition back to school. Of course, with a new school year, new school clothes are needed.  My son is getting so tall and I want his closet to be full of clothes that fit well. I was given a challenge to shop at Walmart and create a fashion haul video highlighting all of the clothes I was able to obtain for $100. I think I did extraordinarily well....check out my video and let me know what you think! 







Believe it or not, my son came with me and picked out many of the selections. I did not subject him to trying on outfits. I used the "hold it up to his body" method and I'm pretty sure all of the sizes are correct. Here are a few photos of the clothes we purchased.












Disclosure: I am a Walmart mom and received product and/or compensation for this post. All opinions are my own. 

Comments

Yum Yucky said…
I may indeed do some Walmart hauling. Been going to Target previously, but after stepping back into Walmart again after a long haitus, I was reminded of how much better the prices are in the entire store. I love me some Walmart prices.
Carla said…
I'm also a Target shopper but those are really adorable, yet fashionable, shirts that I'm sure my son would ADORE!

Thanks for the info!

Popular Posts