Lipton Tea & Honey Simply Refreshing!


I am always on the go. I may be running from one meeting to the next, flying to a meeting across the country or even taking care of my nephew away from my home. In the summer heat that we experience here in Atlanta, I always try to stay hydrated and refreshed. I primarily drink water because I don't want to add extra calories from liquid beverages to my diet. Imagine my surprise when I learned I can enjoy my favorite summer time treat - iced tea, in a low-calorie tasty form. I am ecstatic! Lipton Tea & Honey is only 5 calories per 8 oz. serving and is sweetened with honey. It is made from real tea leaves and fruit flavors - I tried Mango Pineapple, Blueberry Pomergranate and Lemon.
I must say that as much as I enjoy all of the flavors, my absolute favorite is Blueberry Pomegranate. In addition to the taste I love that I can take the individual packets with me during my travels and enjoy the taste on the go. This tea is so good even my nephew wanted to try it!

Obviously he is a little baby, almost 5 months old but you can tell he was intrigued by my drink!
Not only did I take my Lipton Tea & Honey with me when babysitting, on my recent trip to Minneapolis I traveled with my tea in my purse, simply asked for water during my flight and added the tea to enjoy !

Although the tea has only 5 calories per serving (each packet contains enough for two servings) I still only enjoy it in moderation. It is so good! If my waxing poetic about Lipton Tea & Honey has intrigued you, be sure to visit www.liptonteaandhoney.com because Lipton is giving away a limited number of samples and I'm sure after tasting it,  you will be a fan too!
Tell me how you add flavor to your life and the first three people to comment on my blog will win a sample of Lipton Tea & Honey to try for themselves!
For an extra entry to win the Lipton Tea & Honey kit share this sweepstakes with your friends on Twitter and Facebook by clicking the buttons below. Learn more about the amazing Lipton Tea & Honey Flavors on their Facebook page
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Lipton Tea. The opinions and text are all mine. Official sweepstakes rules.

Popular Posts