A Special Mother's Day

I truly believe we should celebrate Mother's Day every day of the year...but of course it is impossible for moms to take a day long break daily.  When I think of moms who really deserve a break, mother's of sick and hospitalized children come to mind. Although I have my daily errands related to taking care of my son, thankfully he is healthy and that is one concern that I do not have. At Children's Hospital of Atlanta, they recognized the mothers of children currently hospitalized by providing them with makeovers from PLA  beauty, watch and see the heartwarming stories unfold. 




CHOA also provided a special treat for some of the Mom Bloggers in the Mom to Mom Blogger program, we also had mommy makeovers. I have to say it was AWESOME! 




Disclosure: I was provided a makeover by CHOA at Woo Cosmetics and as usual all opinions are my own. 

Comments

Popular Posts