Dirty Jobs - Cleaning My Carpet

With the exception of my bathrooms, foyer and kitchen my entire home is covered in wall to wall beige carpet. Let me say that again, beige carpet. With a four year old running around and my own spills my carpet has a few random stains. Although I do own a carpet cleaner, I am not cleaning an entire carpet for just one stain. Enter - Dirty Jobs! 



This stuff is like magic. I use it for any number of things around my home- cleaning carpets and adding it to my laundry to get extra clean for example. Well, I cleaned a stain on my freshly cleaned carpet (yes, I spilled juice on my clean carpet) and it worked! Check out my video to see - 

Dirty Jobs from Renee Ross on Vimeo.





Disclosure: I am a Walmart mom and received compensation and/or products for the purpose of this post. As usual, all opinions are my own. 

Comments

Popular Posts