Friday, March 23, 2012

Simple Skin Care

I have really sensitive skin so I am very particular when it comes to the things that I use on my face. My adult acne can flare up if I am not careful and utilize the wrong products so when I was asked to try out the new Simple product line at Walmart made specifically for sensitive skin I was intrigued. I've been using the products for a couple of weeks and I have to say I am certainly impressed.  Here is my video review of the products.

All of the products are available at Walmart and they are less than $7.00 each. I was able to purchase all four products for $25.00! I will be keeping the Simple line in my skin care arsenal! If you have sensitive skin (and even if you don't), I'm sure you'll like this line too! 

Disclosure: I am a Walmart mom and was provided with the products and compensated for my time but all opinions are 100% my own - as usual. 


PediSpin said...

It sounds like you are enjoying this skin care line. Thanks for the information.

YUMMommy said...

I might have to give this a try because I'm going through a funky break out and nothing seems to be clearing up w/o leaving my skin dry and irritated.

Brian Paul Yap said...

why are you getting irritated with it?

There was an error in this gadget
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Clicky Web Analytics