Pure Indulgence!

I admit there are times when I have cravings for sweet treats. I TRY to stay on task and keep them to a minimum or find substitutes to keep my sweet tooth at bay.




Strawberries are a favorite of mine and I've discovered Philadelphia cream cheese Indulgence- chocolate cream cheese! Pairing dark chocolate and strawberries of course is delicious and wait for it.......each individual tub has only 110 calories and 7 grams of fat! I'm sold! This is the perfect sweet snack for me- with no guilt!!


Indulgence will be a staple in my home and even if I don't have berries I can certainly enjoy it straight out of the tub alone!


Disclosure: I'm a Walmart mom and am compensated for my time and was provided with samples for review. As usual all opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular Posts