I'm having a party and you are invited!


Today is the first day of Spring and I don't know about you but I've started Spring Cleaning! It is a first for me but since I've been energized I'm jumping in full speed ahead. After cleaning my home I really enjoy a scent filled house, candles and home fragrances are my primary focus in my home decor (easier than painting the walls and doesn't everyone love coming into a home that smells good? 

I'm inviting to you share my love of fragrance by shopping at my online Partylite party. Just visit http://www.partylite.com/KristinaDaniele to place your order and type Renee Ross as your party hostess. Fill your home with the scent of Spring without all of the pollen! And if you place an order of $50 or more you will receive 50% off of any spring/winter item and a Zen Tealight holder for only $10.00!  



Comments

Popular Posts