Fitness Diary Week 2 - Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012


Thank you to Ubisoft for providing me with a copy of Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012 and sponsoring this fitness diary series. Please click here to learn more about Ubisoft. I was selected for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective. All opinions are my own.




Me after a workout - don't try this at home kids! LOL


Based on the photo above, it is obvious that working out with Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012 certainly works up a sweat! I took this photo after an hour workout and this photo has not been retouched - all of that dark blue on my shirt is sweat. Although I live in the South I SWEAT, I do not glisten like other Southern Belles! 

This week I want to tell you about an aspect of the game that I really like - to say I "enjoy" it would be a stretch but Toning is really good. Similar to other aspects of the game, the toning section has a number of different options. You can do a three minute workout or a thirteen minute workout or even a combination. 

I took a photo of the actual screen as I was working out but it is sideways and I can't post it like that. I have no idea why it won't work but I'll do my best to explain. One of my favorite aspects of doing toning is that not only do I see my training but I see myself. It is like looking in the mirror. This is great because I utilized weights when I worked out and I was able to correct my form. LOVE IT! 

The thirteen minute toning program is an all-over body program, working the large muscles in my legs and my arms too. This is exactly what I need. By doing this a few times a week I know I will lose inches and tighten up! Abs too! Can't forget the ab workout. Total body toning. 

Next week I'll be talking about the different cardio options on the game. And I am sure that you are wondering how my weight is looking.....well, I am down 2 pounds this week. Go me! 





Comments

Janice said…
wow, 2 lbs. Fabulous job! :) I love your description of total body toning - sounds just like the game for me! I so need this!

m8usi@yahoo.com

Popular Posts