Random House Summer Reading Community


For as long as I can remember I have been an avid reader. When I was in kindergarten I begged my teacher to teach me to read and when that day arrived I was ecstatic! My love of reading has never waned and I am passing that love on to my son who will soon be reading too.  Literacy is so important to me and I am proud to announce that I am partnering with the BlogFrog  and Random House as community leader for the Read & Play Summer Fun Community!

This community is designed for moms to have an online space to share ideas and resources for keeping our children engaged in the literacy process during the summer months. There are new discussions posted daily by mom bloggers (including myself) and you can join in by commenting! Here is my question for the week:

.

Also during the summer we will be hosting live chats and tonight I will be co-hosting a conversation about books that have become movies from 8pm - 9pm EST.  Some of my favorite books like the Twilight series and of course Harry Potter have come to life on the big screen, join me tonight and lets discuss these books and others! And of course, it wouldn't be a party without prizes so add to the discussion and be entered to win.

Be sure to follow Random House Kids on facebook and twitter too.

Comments

Popular Posts